- In python there are some reserved words called as keywords, These keywords are used for writing syntax and for some special purposes these are used for that particular purposes only. and are not allowed to use as variable name ,identifier and function names.
- One thing to note is that these key words are different from built in functions. Built in functions are not as restricted as keywords.
- An example to demonstrate the difference between the built in function and keywords is you can be able to assign something to built-in function where as for keywords it is not possible. But assigning something to built in function is not good practice.
- These keywords are case sensitive.
- All these keywords except True , False and None are case sensitive.
The following is the list of keywords in python