- List is an ordered sequence of items.
- It is one of the most used data type in python and is very flexible.
- All the items in list do not need to be of same type.
- List is one of 4 built-in data types in Python used for collection of data, the other 3 are Tuple , set and Dictionary.
- List is created using square brackets.
output: [12, 34, 56, 78, 89, 12]
Items in a list
- Items in a list are changeable, ordered and allow duplicate values.
- List items are indexed, starting from  index value.
- Here the term ordered refers that, it means the items have a defined order, and this order cannot be changed.
- If in case any new items are added to the list that will be placed at the end of the list.
- Here the term changeable indicates that the values in a list can be removed, added or changed after the creation of list.
In a list it allows us to have the repeated values
>> lst=[12, 34, 45, 67, 89,12] >>print(lst)
Indexing in list
- In list indexing is as in string i.e., left to right for reversal printing then indexing is done from right to left.
- If you want to pick up the third value that is second indexed value then