Types of variables
There are two types of variables in python local and global variables.
• In Python, global variable is a variable declared outside of the function or in global scope.
• global variable can be accessed inside or outside of the scope function
Local variables are the variables that are used with in a function or method.
Global variables are used when we use the variable in the entire program.
Assigning values to variables
• Python allows us to assign values to the variables.
• Lets assume the value 5 is assigned to the variable ‘a’
• In multiple assignment , multiple variables are assigned with multiple values.
Declaring and re-declaring the variables.
• Lets first see how to declare a variable. Its that simple that assigning variable a value to hold.
Now we re declare the variable.
Here the output gives the re assigned value instead of first value. This means that the first value is replaced by second value.
Deleting the variable
• In python you can delete the variable that you previously assigned the value using del command.